Get the tips you want for that important presentation without even leaving your desk.
Is this for you?
If you have an important presentation or lecture coming up, then independent advice and fresh perspective can be invaluable. You may want ideas on how to design slides, add impact, start/end talks, handle questions, use stories and so on, or you may just want to practice with a professional coach. And if time is pressured, then remote coaching is a great solution…
What you get
- Focused 1:1 coaching from a professional coach, by Skype or Facetime
- Specific feedback and tips, aligned to your learning objectives
- Links to additional resources if needed
- 10 skills assessment and individual action planning
- A money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you don’t pay
- Flexible scheduling of your coaching session, with options for early morning and evening time slots.
- Professional review of your materials/slides
- Suggestions on ways to add impact, clarity or interaction
- A chance to practice with a professional coach
30 minutes £150 + VAT
60 minutes £295 + VAT
No travel time, no travel expenses.
Contact us to express your interest and leave the rest to us
The remote coaching service with Rob was excellent. It was a great help in preparing me for my talk at World Mobile Congress and the talk was a great success as a result.
Jean Coffey, BD Director, Jukin Media