The perfect combination of synchronised learning, individual coaching, team development and accelerated skill acquisition.
Is this for you?
Group workshops offer an excellent return on investment. Participants acquire a shared understanding of the skills whilst benefitting from 1:1 coaching on a vital communication skill. All workshops are tailored to specific client needs and scenarios, so relevance and skill application is guaranteed.
- A pitch team need to prepare to maximise their chance of success
- A department want to improve their lecturing skills
- A leadership team want to enhance their communication capability and gain some indirect team building
- A team need to refine and rehearse a significant presentation
- A larger group need to develop a common understanding of how best to present/lecture.
What you get
- A truly bespoke workshop designed around your group’s learning objectives.
- 1:1 and group coaching, video analysis and review
- 10 skills branded skill guides for each person
- A chance to practice and refine lectures, work presentations or pitches
- Detailed feedback, 10 skills assessment and action planning for each person
- Indirect team building, in that by working through this challenging programme together, and by giving and receiving feedback to each other, understanding between participants improves considerably.
- Typical ratio of 5 participants to 1 trainer
- Duration varies from 2 hours to 2 days depending on what you want and the number of participants.
How it works
Just contact us, tell us what you would like, and we will give you an immediate quote.
Costs vary according to duration, design time, venue and materials. Discounts are available for educational establishments and charities.
Contact us to register your interest and leave the rest to us.
The best training workshop I have ever attended. Well designed, relevant, great quality coaching and a tangible presentation improvement.
Regional Manufacturing Director – Unilever